- Kumar & Associates, Inc. (K+A) was formed.
- Julesburg Reservoir - Julesburg, CO
- Stapleton International Airport - Denver, CO
- Denver International Airport (DIA) - Denver, CO
- Water World - Hyland Hills, CO (1990 - Present)
- Denver Central Library - Denver, CO
- Coors Field - Denver, CO
- CDOT Hwy I-225, 6th Ave. to Colfax - Denver, CO
- CDOT Statewide NPS Geotechnical Contract.
- FHWA Central Federal Lands Multi-State Contract.
- Aspen-Pitkin County Airport - Aspen, CO
- Coors Distribution Center - Golden, CO
- Sports Authority Field at Mile High Football
Stadium - Denver, CO
- EPA Region 8 Building - Denver, CO
- Design for 52-acre Prospect Lake Liner -
Colorado Springs, CO
- Denver Justice Center Courthouse - Denver, CO
- RTD FasTracks Owner's Verification Testing -
FasTracks Corridors, Denver, CO
- Shoshone Dam, Seepage Mitigation -
Glenwood Canyon, CO
- Fitzsimmons Campus,
Children's Hospital - Aurora, CO
- I-25 Widening, Academy Rd. to Monument -
El Paso County, CO
- CSU Multi-Purpose Stadium - Fort Collins, CO
- K+A's Headquarters building expansion, adding
2,000 sq/ft of new office space - Denver, CO
- K+A Celebrates 25 Years!
- Town of Vail CIP On-Call for Materials Testing
- UCCS Parking Garage & Sports Field -
Colorado Springs, CO
- East 112th Avenue Corridor Improvements -
- One Belleview Station - Denver, CO
- DIA Lab Management & Operations 2012-17
Contract - Denver, CO
- K+A Acquires HP Geotech
Kumar's in-house materials laboratory is accredited by the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) and validated by the US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), and is periodically inspected by CDOT. Our materials testing personnel are well qualified and have WAQTC, NICET, ACI, PTI, AWS, ICC (IBC), LabCAT and CDOT Materials Course Certifications.
Kumar's office locations are strategically placed in six locations throughout Colorado - Denver (HQ), Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, Parker, Glenwood Springs, and Frisco/Silverthorne, Colorado.
Kumar's experienced CAPA certified field and laboratory personnel use the latest technology and techniques allowing us to efficiently and accurately develop both Marshall and Superpave asphalt mix designs for your projects, such as: airports, roadways/highways, and parking lots.